Mineral Wools (Rock Wool) are fibroid and open cell structured materials. Mineral wool for sandwich roof panels is sliced at our fully automatic facilities and their fibers are used horizontally to the panel surface. Therefore, panel’s resistance to the pressure increases and its mechanical value is improved.
Mineral wool insulated sandwich roof panel is the perfect choice for buildings that require high sound insulation, have a fire risk or those in which inflammable/explosive materials are stored.
Creating energy-efficient, comfortable and reliable environments, mineral wool insulated sandwich roof panels that are in compliance with international standards allow the desired gaps to be securely passed with their 5 rib forms.
Production Alternatives of Mineral Wool Insulated Sandwich Roof Panels:
Mineral wool insulated sandwich roof panels offer both aesthetic and smart solutions for your buildings thanks to its sandwich roof panels produced at desired heights ranging from 2-12 meters, in thicknesses ranging from 50-150 mm and in a wide range of colors.
Usage Areas of Mineral Wool Insulated Sandwich Roof Panels:
Sandwich panels :-
are assembled roof and wall elements that have excellent insulating characteristics.They consist of two thin Steel Sheet Facings, which are shear-resistant and are bonded to one another on an insulated core.
A sandwich panel is a product used to clad the walls and roofs of buildings. Each panel comprises a core of thermoinsulating material, skinned on both sides with sheet metal. Sandwich panels are not structural materials but curtain materials. The structural forces are carried by the steel framework or other carrier frame to which the sandwich panels are attached.
The types of sandwich panel are generally grouped by the thermoinsulating material used as the core. Sandwich panels with cores of EPS (expanded polystyrene), mineral wool and polyurethane (PIR, or polyisocyanurate) are all readily available.
The materials mainly vary in their thermal insulating performance, sound insulating performance, reaction to fire and weight.
Price startinng 250-350-450 LE /m2
Metal roof tiles product:
It is a rain-proof and heat-insulating brick consisting of cured sheet, acrylic, aluminum, cured zinc and crushed stones.
So here are some of the advantages:
1- Economic efficiency:
• A one piece covers a relatively large area compared to other types of tiles.
• The light weight, thus reducing the cost of the supporting structure, transportation, labor, installation, large area can be installed in a short period of time.
2- Easy installation and treatment:
• Cutting, bending and remodeling of metal tiles to meet the most urgent requirements, from the lowest slope of the ceilings to the highest.
• It is a scientific roof system, making work easy for any building.
• Security and safety procedures for simple tendencies and even high ceilings.
3- Aesthetic and multicolor:
• A wide range of colors available to suit all customer tastes and preferences.
• Distinctive design will suit all the different architecture.
• Perfect harmony between colors and design will give a dazzling natural look to your roof.
4- Apparent durability:
• The metal tile is designed to resist all kinds of extreme weather such as: extreme heat and cold, strong winds, heavy rain, snow, ...etc.